About Me

Nooksack, Washington, United States

Thursday, January 14, 2010

And so hope remains

How is it that my heart can feel so broken, and yet I have hope? This is a mystery to me. There are still dreams that lie deep inside my heart. I can see a light at the end of the dark tunnel that has been my life for the last seven months. I thank God that He has heard my cries to give me His eyes. Because without His supernatural intervention I would have pulled the plug on this current reality long ago. It seems impossible that anything good will come of the destruction that sin has caused. It has reaked havoc on me and the ones I hold dear to my heart. And yet, I see some good coming like tulips popping up their pretty heads after a long hard winter. Can I determine what good may be coming? No, I only feel it in my bones and deep in my soul. And so hope remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment