About Me

Nooksack, Washington, United States

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Doing it different

Last night I was watching the "Biggest Loser" and I was so inspired by these beautiful people making tremendous efforts to change their lives. This is what I want! I want to change my life. How does one do this? I think it is an every day choice, to get up and do it different. And yet, how do I do it different? You see, I don't like the way I've been doing it. What I mean is, I don't like the way I've been doing life. I wrestle so much with the past. I didn't really catch how to raise healthy kids. I never experienced a home life where I could say no and be heard. Now I struggle with how to teach good boundaries and provide a solid foundation where my beautiful blessings will feel safe and accepted and able to say no if they need too. What if I don't hear them? What if I can't do this? This is why I continue on my quest. I must find the answers! I must learn to do it different. I will seek for it like treasure. I will search for it like precious gold. Oh Lord, help me on my quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment