About Me

Nooksack, Washington, United States

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thirsty Soul

She was only four
When he came through the door
It made her so sad
Did anyone care?
She just wanted love
To feel safe and secure
But all she got was a heart full of hurt
She felt so alone, so scared and unsure
She couldn't see that Jesuswas holding her
Oh, but Jesus was wrapping His arms around her hurting soul
Yes, Jesus was wrapping His arms around her hurting soul
Time went on
She learned to play the game
Put a smile on her face
and buried the pain
The strangers came and went
She didn't understand
It hurt so bad
Because she couldn't see Her Father had a plan
Now she's looking in the mirror
At a woman's face
She can scarce believe her eyes
She is amazed at God's grace
He is helping her to walk through the past once again
to face the pain, to heal and forgive
Now she can see her Father's plan
Because Jesus is wrapping His arms around her hurting soul
Yes, Jesus is wrapping His arms around her hurting soul
And now I can't get enough
I hope this love affair never ends
He's opened my eyes
Set me free
This heart can sing
Now I thirst, I want more
Since He came walking through the door
Oh, and Jesus is wrappingHis arms around my thirsty soul
Oh, yes, Jesus is wrapping His arms around my thirsty soul

No comments:

Post a Comment