About Me

Nooksack, Washington, United States

Monday, November 19, 2012

Been too long

It's been way too long since I have taken "pen" to "paper" and expressed my heart. Today I felt inspired to revisit this cathartic expression of my deepest thoughts. Much has transpired since my last post. I am now a full time student working towards a Master's Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. This is a long awaited goal of mine and I am both enthralled and terrified at the same time to see it become a reality. I have currently achieved a 4.0 G.P.A. for the first time since my one semester my junior year of high school. This is more startling to me than comforting. The taste of success is unfamiliar territory. It has been much easier for me to fail. If I succeed what will happen? The rest is still unwritten, but I will strive to keep my readers posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment