About Me

Nooksack, Washington, United States

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ripping it all apart

I was watching "Three Rivers" last week and while I know in some ways it is a pathetic show (meaning the acting leaves something to be desired) there was a quote that screamed at me on this particular episode. It accurately summed up my life at this very moment in time. I am desperately trying to "make it all better". However, I'm discovering that yes, indeed, this involves "ripping it all apart". And yet I thought I had done this. Years of counseling, prayer, study and research led me to believe I had finally slayed the demons of abuse and neglect. Ah, but no! It seems this may be a life long process. I am now on a quest, a journey, to continue this pilgrimage to find healing. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment